F, b. circa 1908, d. 2 December 1963
- Father: John A. Butler "Ford" Faulkner1 b. 19 Oct 1856, d. 10 Jun 1931
- Mother: Drucilla H. Weldon1 b. 5 Mar 1873, d. 4 Dec 1928
- Birth*: Iola Faulkner was born circa 1908 at Vance Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of John A. Butler "Ford" Faulkner and Drucilla H. Weldon.1
- Marriage*: Iola Faulkner married Malvern Hill Cotton on 25 October 1924 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.2
- Marriage*: Iola Faulkner married Thornton E. O'Berry after 1940.
- Death*: Iola Faulkner died on 2 December 1963 at Mechanicsville, VA.3
Family 1: Malvern Hill Cotton b. c 1882, d. 14 Mar 1952
Family 2: Thornton E. O'Berry
M, b. 29 March 1923, d. 22 April 2004
- Father: Matthew Faulkner1 b. 8 Jul 1883, d. 16 Nov 1938
- Mother: Etta May Morris1 b. 10 Apr 1883, d. 11 Sep 1958
- Birth*: Ira Elwood Faulkner was born on 29 March 1923 at Vance Co., NC.1,2
- He was the son of Matthew Faulkner and Etta May Morris.1
- Marriage*: Ira Elwood Faulkner married Lois Maybell Johnson on 8 August 1948 at Kannapolis, Cabarrus Co., NC.3,4
- Death*: Ira Elwood Faulkner died on 22 April 2004 at Kannapolis, Cabarrus Co., NC, at age 81 .3
Family: Lois Maybell Johnson b. 25 Oct 1925, d. 14 Apr 2004
F, b. 6 January 1907, d. 9 September 1942
- Father: William H. Faulkner1 b. Oct 1866, d. a 10 Apr 1930
- Mother: Lenora Faulkner1 b. Feb 1874, d. 14 Oct 1941
- Birth*: Irene Faulkner was born on 6 January 1907 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- She was the daughter of William H. Faulkner and Lenora Faulkner.1
- Marriage*: Irene Faulkner married Ernest Benjamin Britt circa 1928.3
- Death*: Irene Faulkner died on 9 September 1942 at Norfolk, Norfolk Co., VA, at age 35 . Her name was recorded as Irene Falkner Britt on the death certif.2
Family: Ernest Benjamin Britt b. 13 Sep 1903, d. 18 May 1969
M, b. circa 1708
M, b. circa 1791
- Birth*: Isaac Faulkner was born circa 1791 at NC; Isaac is 59 years old and a farmer with $500 in real estate.
The Census indicates that he was married within the year
and that neither he nor his new wife Clia can read or write.1
- Marriage*: He married Unknown (?) circa 1833 at NC.
- Marriage*: Isaac Faulkner married Clia (?) circa 1850 at NC.
Family 1: Unknown (?) b. c 1815
Family 2: Clia (?) b. c 1815
- [S40] 1850 Lenoir Co., N.C. Census.
M, b. circa 1834
- Birth*: Isaac Faulkner was born circa 1834 at NC.1
- He was the son of Isaac Faulkner and Unknown (?).1
- [S40] 1850 Lenoir Co., N.C. Census.
Isaac W. Faulkner1
M, b. circa 1809
- Birth*: Isaac W. Faulkner was born circa 1809 at Whitley Co., KY.1,2
- He was the son of Francis Ballenger Faulkner and Nancy Dinsmore.1
- Marriage*: Isaac W. Faulkner married Elizabeth Susan Wagner circa 1830 at KY.2
Family: Elizabeth Susan Wagner b. c 1812
- Martha Faulkner2 b. c 1832
- Susan Faulkner2 b. c 1833
- Nancy Faulkner2 b. c 1834
- Francis M. Faulkner2 b. c 1837
- George W. Faulkner2 b. 1 Oct 1838, d. 1 Aug 1927
- Samuel Houston Faulkner2 b. 7 May 1840, d. 14 Sep 1902
- Eliza E. Faulkner2 b. c 1842
- Elizabeth H. Faulkner2 b. c 1844
- Josephine S.H. Faulkner2 b. c 1847, d. 13 Dec 1938
- James B. Faulkner2 b. c 1850
Isaac William Faulkner
M, b. 17 June 1908, d. 28 December 1941
- Father: Quincy Anderson "Ancie" Faulkner b. 10 Sep 1887, d. 20 Feb 1965
- Mother: Odie Burnett b. c 1889, d. 30 Jan 1919
- Birth*: Isaac William Faulkner was born on 17 June 1908 at NC.
- He was the son of Quincy Anderson "Ancie" Faulkner and Odie Burnett.
- Marriage: Isaac William Faulkner married Bonnie Bell Mabry, daughter of George W. Mabry and Della Mabry, on 16 April 1927 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: Isaac William Faulkner married Mary Tucker on 18 June 1938 at Danville, VA.2
- Death*: Isaac William Faulkner died on 28 December 1941 at Reidsville, Rockingham Co., NC, at age 33 . Isaac and Maryann's auto was struck by a train at a railroad crossing. They were killed instantly.3
- Burial*: He was buried circa 30 December 1941 at Cokesbury Methodist Church, Vance Co., NC; Isaac William Faulkner is buried in the Cokesbury Methodist Church Cemetery in Vance Co.. His wife Mayrean Tucker is buried next to him. Dates of birth and death are listed on the gravestones. Both Isaac and Maryean died on the same day 28 Dec 1941.
Family 1: Bonnie Bell Mabry b. 29 Oct 1910, d. 16 Apr 2001
Family 2: Mary Tucker b. 12 Sep 1911, d. 28 Dec 1941
- [S138] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Marriage Register, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S2364] Unknown volume, Virginia Marriage Records 1936-2014, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S1098] Unknown volume, Rockingham Co., N.C. Death Certificate, unknown repository.
- [S545] 1930 Vance Co., N.C. Census.
- [S160] Unknown volume, Vance County, N.C. Birth Register, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
Isom Ceymour Faulkner
M, b. circa 1865, d. 1952
Isom Ceymour Faulkner
- Father: Neverson Tobias Faulkner b. c 1822, d. 25 Apr 1900
- Mother: Martha Green Edwards b. c 1823, d. 22 Jul 1869
- Birth*: Isom Ceymour Faulkner was born circa 1865 at MS.1,2
- He was the son of Neverson Tobias Faulkner and Martha Green Edwards.
- Marriage*: Isom Ceymour Faulkner married Ella "Edd" Price on 14 June 1886 at MS.3
- Death*: Isom Ceymour Faulkner died in 1952 at Monroe Co., MS.2
Family: Ella "Edd" Price b. c 1868, d. 1932
M, b. 9 September 1870, d. 13 March 1903
- Father: John G. Faulkner b. 10 Sep 1842, d. 20 Mar 1921
- Mother: Marilla Loyd b. 18 Jan 1839, d. 31 Jan 1900
- Birth*: J.V. Faulkner was born on 9 September 1870 at Vance Co., NC.
- He was the son of John G. Faulkner and Marilla Loyd.
- Death*: J.V. Faulkner died on 13 March 1903 at Vance Co., NC, at age 32 .
- Burial*: He was buried circa 14 March 1903 at Corinth Baptist Church Cemetery, Franklin Co., NC; J.V. Faulkner Toombstone is located next to J. N. Faulkner's . J.N. Faulkner grave states son of J.G. and Marilla.1
- [S363] Unknown name of person unknown record type, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Jack Warner Faulkner1
M, b. 1 April 1925, d. 1 February 1975
- Father: John Bernard Faulkner1 b. 30 Nov 1885, d. 6 Mar 1964
- Mother: Spicey Valera Hill1 b. 17 Jun 1898, d. 18 Feb 1970
- Birth*: Jack Warner Faulkner was born on 1 April 1925 at Wake Co., NC.1
- He was the son of John Bernard Faulkner and Spicey Valera Hill.1
- Marriage*: Jack Warner Faulkner married Irene Jennette Mulligan on 7 August 1954 at Wake Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Jack Warner Faulkner died on 1 February 1975 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC, at age 49 .1
- Burial*: He was buried on 4 February 1975 at Raleigh National Cemetery, Raleigh, Wake Co., NC.3
Family: Irene Jennette Mulligan b. 29 Oct 1919, d. 8 Sep 1994
Jackey "Martha" Faulkner
F, b. circa 1822, d. after 9 June 1880
- Father: (?) Faulkner b. c 1800
- Birth*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner was born circa 1822 at NC.
- She was the daughter of (?) Faulkner.
- Marriage*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner married James Henderson Renn, son of Green C. "Jeff" Renn and Wenny Robertson, on 19 October 1854 at Granville Co., NC.1
- Death*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner died after 9 June 1880 at NC . From Eliza Renn's Marriage Certificate, she states that her father is dead. She did not list his name but she did list her mother as Jackey Renn and that she was still living. Jackey is also listed in the 1880 Franklin Co. Census.2
Family: James Henderson Renn b. c 1833, d. 15 Feb 1865
- [S2] Granville Co., N.C. Marriage Register unknown file number.
- [S22] Brent H. Holcomb, Marriages of Granville Co., N.C. 1753-1868, pg 279.
- [S5] Warren Co., N.C. 1860 Census, pg 492.
- [S179] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S66] 1860 Granville Co., N.C. Census, pg 492.
M, b. before 1760, d. 1825
- Father: Benjamin Faulkner Sr. b. 17 Dec 1714, d. c 1784
- Mother: Frances (?)
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born before 1760 at Halifax Co., VA.
- He was the son of Benjamin Faulkner Sr. and Frances (?).
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Catherine Howerton circa 1780.
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Sally Bailey in August 1811 at Person Co., NC; From Person Co. Record Book 6(1811-1815) page 10: Marriage contract: Sally Bailey, Widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811.
N.C. Marriage Bonds. Person Co. bondsman John Brook. 2.From Person County, N.C. Compilations Land Grants 1794,1805,1823 Tax Lists Record Books Abstracts 1792-1820 Letters of Attorney by Katharine Kerr Kendall Page 87 From Person Co. Record Book, Book t (1811-1815) page 10. Marriage contract: Salley Baily, widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811. Page 88 August Court 1812 page 95 Estate of Elizabeth Baily, dec., in account with Jacob and Sally Faulkner, adm. Legatees: Sally Fulgeur, mother of dec'd, Mary Farris, Sarah Moore, Gabriel Baily, William Baily, Francis Shephard; Jane, John, and Harriett Baily.
- Death*: Jacob Faulkner died in 1825 at Cluster Springs, Va.1
Family 2: Catherine Howerton b. 1760
M, b. circa 1709
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born circa 1709.
- Marriage*: He married Mary Crockford on 19 June 1729 at Middlesex Co., VA.1
- [S326] Unknown author, Marriages of Some Virginia Residents 1607-1800, page 11.
M, b. circa 1706
M, b. circa 1756
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Mary Ann (?).
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born circa 1756.
- He was the son of Thomas Faulkner.1
- [S34] Mona Forkner Paulas, The Forkner Clan Vol III, pg 168.
M, b. circa 1714
M, b. circa 1803
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1803 at NC.3
- He was the son of John Faulkner and Nancy Arnold.2
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Elizabeth "Betsey" Cook on 10 April 1827 at Franklin Co., NC; bondsman was Rolly Cook. See also marriage of James Falkener to Sally Askew on 14 May 1827. Could this be the same James.4
Family: Elizabeth "Betsey" Cook b. 1810
M, b. circa 1838
M, b. circa 1863, d. circa 1898
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1863 at NC.
- Marriage*: He married Martha Elizabeth Eastwood on 28 December 1886 at Vance Co., NC; James Falkner, 23, mar Martha Eastwood, 30 28 Dec 1886 at Townsville by J.M.B. Hunt JP Wit: J.E. Hunt, E.A. Lewis.1
- Death*: James Faulkner died circa 1898 at NC .2
Family: Martha Elizabeth Eastwood b. Nov 1857, d. 28 Sep 1946
M, b. circa 1762
- Father: Francis Faulkner Jr. b. c 1738, d. b Apr 1795
M, b. before 1805
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married an unknown person ; From Marriage Records of Berkeley Co., Va. compiled by Guy L. Keesecker, pg 156, James Faulkner married Hanna Minghini 23 May 1825. Suretor; Cornelius Kelly, bond# 5b 12.
- Birth*: He was born before 1805 at VA.
- Marriage*: He married Hanna Minghini on 23 May 1825 at Berkeley Co., VA.
Family: Hanna Minghini b. c 1805
M, b. circa 1750
M, b. circa 1825
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1825.
- Marriage*: He married Nancy Poole before 1848.
M, b. circa 1781
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1781 at Halifax Co., VA.1
- He was the son of Jacob Faulkner and Catherine Howerton.1
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Martha Jane Jordan on 10 February 1804 at Halifax Co., VA.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Obedience Hamlett on 16 July 1816 at Halifax Co., VA.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Mary Averett on 28 December 1837 at Halifax Co., VA.
Family 1: Martha Jane Jordan b. c 1784
Family 2: Obedience Hamlett b. c 1780
Family 3: Mary Averett b. c 1800
M, b. 1809
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Sally Curry.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Jane Amdia McElwee.
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born in 1809 at SC.1
- He was the son of Thomas Faulkner and Mary Gillespie.1
Family 1: Jane Amdia McElwee
Family 2: Sally Curry b. c 1810
M, b. circa 1760
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1760 at Ireland.1
- Marriage*: He married Mary Lesley circa 1786.
Family 2: Mary Lesley b. c 1765
M, b. 13 January 1795, d. March 1862
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Grace Lesley McElwee.
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born on 13 January 1795 at SC.
- He was the son of James Faulkner and Mary Lesley.
- Death*: James Faulkner died in March 1862 at age 67 .
Family: Grace Lesley McElwee b. c 1795
M, b. 1867
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born in 1867 at Va.1
- He was the son of John Kerr Faulkner and L. Victoria Chandler.1
- [S1177] 1870 Halifax Co., Va. Census.