William Warren Jennings Jr.1
M, b. 22 May 1929, d. 31 March 2012
- Father: William Warren Jennings2 b. c 1899, d. 1986
- Mother: Mattie Christianna Huff b. 14 Dec 1907, d. 1 Mar 2006
- Birth*: William Warren Jennings Jr. was born on 22 May 1929 at Franklin Co., NC.1,3
- He was the son of William Warren Jennings and Mattie Christianna Huff.2
- Marriage*: William Warren Jennings Jr. married Rebecca Manolia Abbott, daughter of Ernest William Abbott and Clara Irene Faulkner, on 16 October 1983 at Halifax Co., NC.1
- Death*: William Warren Jennings Jr. died on 31 March 2012 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 82 .4
Family: Rebecca Manolia Abbott b. 27 May 1922, d. 28 Jul 2012
James K. Jernigan1
M, b. 1850
- Birth*: James K. Jernigan was born in 1850 at Columbus Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Helen Dew, daughter of John Dew and Nancy Reynolds, on 9 December 1875 at Columbus Co., NC.1
- [S992] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriage Collection 1741-2004, www.Ancestry.com.
F, b. 8 May 1877, d. 15 April 1967
- Birth*: Martha Jernigan was born on 8 May 1877 at Columbus Co., NC.
- She was the daughter of James K. Jernigan and Helen Dew.
- Marriage*: Martha Jernigan married Carey Burney on 27 February 1921 at Columbus Co., NC; Martha's surname was Wilson when they married.1,2
- Death*: Martha Jernigan died on 15 April 1967 at Elizabethtown, Bladen Co., NX, at age 89 .
Family: Carey Burney b. 12 Mar 1879, d. 6 Jul 1929
M, b. 22 November 1927, d. 21 October 2015
- Birth*: Asher Frank Johnson Jr. was born on 22 November 1927 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Emma Jean Wrenn, daughter of Eugene Cleveland Wrenn and Minnie R. Woodlief, circa 1955.1
- Death*: Asher Frank Johnson Jr. died on 21 October 2015 at Louisburg, Franklin Co., NC, at age 87 .1
Family: Emma Jean Wrenn
F, b. 20 June 1916, d. 18 November 1978
- Birth*: Clara Johnson was born on 20 June 1916 at Lee Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Ledbetter L.B. Capps on 21 May 1938 at Lee Co., NC.1
- Death*: Clara Johnson died on 18 November 1978 at Sanford, Lee Co., NC, at age 62 .2
Family: Ledbetter L.B. Capps b. 4 Mar 1905, d. 4 Dec 1970
Clarence Merdock Johnson1
M, b. 9 May 1900, d. 30 April 1991
- Birth*: Clarence Merdock Johnson was born on 9 May 1900 at Vance Co., NC.1,2,3
- Marriage*: He married Virginia Lonnelle Faulkner, daughter of Oscar Solomon Faulkner and Ruth Alma Clements, on 29 December 1925 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Death*: Clarence Merdock Johnson died on 30 April 1991 at PA at age 90 .4
Family: Virginia Lonnelle Faulkner b. 8 Dec 1902, d. 2 Mar 1980
M, b. 10 December 1924, d. 20 September 1999
- Birth*: Dorsey Nocomis Johnson was born on 10 December 1924 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.3
- Marriage*: He married Bettie Lou Gupton, daughter of Ike Joshua Gupton and Elizabeth Bettie Blanks, in October 1961 at St. Lucie Co., FL.1,2
- Divorce*: Dorsey Nocomis Johnson and Bettie Lou Gupton were divorced in May 1966 at St. Lucie Co., FL.4
- Death*: Dorsey Nocomis Johnson died on 20 September 1999 at FL at age 74 .
Family: Bettie Lou Gupton b. 30 Dec 1932, d. 28 Dec 1992
- [S849] Unknown author, North Carolina Death Collection, 1908 -2004.
- [S1742] Unknown volume, Florida Marriages 1822-1875 & 1927-2001, unknown repository.
- [S2354] Unknown volume, Social Security Applications & Claims Index, 1936 - 2007, unknown repository.
- [S1004] Unknown volume, Florida Divorce Index, unknown repository.
F, b. circa 1787, d. 10 April 1819
- Birth*: Elizabeth Johnson was born circa 1787 at NC.
- Marriage*: She married William Augustus Kippel Falkener, son of William Falkener and Sarah DeRippe, on 24 September 1807 at Warren Co., NC; Marriage from N.C. Marriage Bonds. bondsman Joel Terrell and J.M.Duke Johnson. (Marmaduke Johnson). The marriage of W.A.K. Falkener to Betsey Johnson was also recorded in the Raleigh Register on Oct 1, 1807. 1A.Franklin Co. Land Entries 1778-1896: 5 Sep 1796, This day William Agustus Kipple Falkner enters three hundred and fifty seven acres of land in Franklin co. on the south side of Tar River and on both sides Settle Creek beginning at Green's Corner in Golston's line thence by Green's line to his corner thence by Green's and Jerreries line to Fenners line thence by his line Hills and Goldins to the beginning to the Complement.1
- Death*: Elizabeth Johnson died on 10 April 1819 at Warrenton, Warren Co., NC.2
Family: William Augustus Kippel Falkener b. b 1778, d. 29 Mar 1819
Katie Pearl Johnson1
F, b. circa 1918, d. 21 July 2011
- Birth*: Katie Pearl Johnson was born circa 1918 at NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Duncan Vann Ellington, son of Edward G. Ellington and Lucy A. Weldon, on 25 November 1936 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- Death*: Katie Pearl Johnson died on 21 July 2011 at Franklinton, Franklin Co., NC.1
Family: Duncan Vann Ellington b. 27 Apr 1909, d. 17 Jan 1976
- [S1182] The Franklin Times, 22 July 2011.
M, b. 17 September 1918, d. 17 November 1981
- Birth*: Lewis Marvin Johnson was born on 17 September 1918 at Buncombe Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Margaret L. Wrenn, daughter of Norman Thomas Wrenn and Lala Delappe, on 26 May 1945 at High Point, Guilford Co., NC.1
- Death*: Lewis Marvin Johnson died on 17 November 1981 at Charlotte, Mecklenburg Co., NC, at age 63 .2
Family: Margaret L. Wrenn b. 14 Mar 1916, d. 11 Mar 1977
Lois Maybell Johnson1
F, b. 25 October 1925, d. 14 April 2004
- Birth*: Lois Maybell Johnson was born on 25 October 1925 at Wilkes Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Ira Elwood Faulkner, son of Matthew Faulkner and Etta May Morris, on 8 August 1948 at Kannapolis, Cabarrus Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Lois Maybell Johnson died on 14 April 2004 at Concord, Cabarrus Co., NC, at age 78 .1
Family: Ira Elwood Faulkner b. 29 Mar 1923, d. 22 Apr 2004
Mary A. "Mollie" Johnson1
F, b. circa 1846, d. 26 January 1919
Mary C. Johnson1
F, b. 2 July 1846, d. 23 December 1924
- Birth*: Mary C. Johnson was born on 2 July 1846 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married James Madison Ayscue, son of Solomon Green Ayscue and Louisa Lula Allgood, on 25 December 1867 at Warren Co., NC.1
- Death*: Mary C. Johnson died on 23 December 1924 at Vance Co., NC, at age 78 .2
- Burial*: She was buried circa 24 December 1924 at Old Bethel Church Cemetery, Vance Co., NC; There is a double toombstone for Mary C. Ayscue and J.M. Ayscue. J.M. Ayscue does not have a death date.2
Family: James Madison Ayscue b. 19 Nov 1846, d. 31 Mar 1934
F, b. 22 May 1900, d. 20 July 1972
- Birth*: Maxie Annie Johnson was born on 22 May 1900 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Claude Haywood Clark, son of Rufus Haywood Clark and Ida Bell Adcock, on 22 December 1918 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
- Death*: Maxie Annie Johnson died on 20 July 1972 at Gastonia, Gaston Co., NC, at age 72 .2
Family: Claude Haywood Clark b. 10 Mar 1898, d. 15 Aug 1982
F, b. circa 1847
- Birth*: Milley Johnson was born circa 1847.
- Marriage*: She married Samuel Fortner on 24 December 1867 at Surry Co., NC.
Family: Samuel Fortner b. c 1847
M, b. 18 February 1908, d. 12 October 1927
- Birth*: Morris Johnson was born on 18 February 1908 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- He was the son of Walter G. Johnson and Lily B. Roberson.1
- Death*: Morris Johnson died on 12 October 1927 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 19 .1
- Burial*: He was buried on 13 October 1927 at Rock Bridge Cemetery, Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
- [S179] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
M, b. before 1766, d. circa 1832
Samuel Bennette Johnson1
M, b. 22 January 1902, d. 20 June 1986
- Birth*: Samuel Bennette Johnson was born on 22 January 1902 at NC.1,2
- He was the son of Walter G. Johnson and Lily B. Roberson.
- Marriage*: Samuel Bennette Johnson married Myrtle Irene Haithcock, daughter of Ernest L. Haithcock and Louise E. Gupton, on 10 June 1922 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1,3
- Death*: Samuel Bennette Johnson died on 20 June 1986 at Vance Co., NC, at age 84 .4
Family: Myrtle Irene Haithcock b. 11 Aug 1902, d. 8 Sep 1971
Sarah Elma Johnson1
F, b. 24 April 1922, d. 8 January 1996
- Birth*: Sarah Elma Johnson was born on 24 April 1922 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Jack James Renn, son of Joseph Green Renn and Mater Harris, on 24 December 1938 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
- Divorce*: Sarah Elma Johnson and Jack James Renn were divorced on 27 June 1960 at Vance Co., NC.3
- Death*: Sarah Elma Johnson died on 8 January 1996 at Vance Co., NC, at age 73 .2
- [S1398] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriages 1759 - 1979, unknown repository.
- [S849] Unknown author, North Carolina Death Collection, 1908 -2004.
- [S1013] Unknown volume, N.C. Divorce Index 1958 - 2004, unknown repository.
- [S993] Unknown volume, North Carolina Birth Index 1800-2000, www.Ancestry.com.
F, b. circa 1790
- Birth*: Sealey Johnson was born circa 1790 at NC.
- She was the daughter of Noel Johnson and Nancy (?).
- Marriage*: Sealey Johnson married John Falkner on 16 December 1810 at Granville Co., NC; Marriages of Granville Co. page 107; Phileman Perdue bondsman. Hicks History of Granville Co. shows that Lively Johnson married John Falkner 26 Dec 1810. Bondsman was Philemon Perdue. Are Lively and Shealey the same person?1
Family: John Falkner b. c 1790
- [S22] Brent H. Holcomb, Marriages of Granville Co., N.C. 1753-1868, pg 107.
F, b. 20 December 1936, d. 23 September 2005
- Birth*: Shirley Johnson was born on 20 December 1936 at Johnson Co., GA.1
- Marriage*: She married Ben Horace Hale, son of Charles Robert Hale and Alma Faulkner, in April 1956 at Brevard Co., FL.1
- Death*: Shirley Johnson died on 23 September 2005 at Brevard Co., FL, at age 68 .1
Family: Ben Horace Hale b. 14 May 1930, d. 22 May 2001
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
Walter G. Johnson1
M, b. 1868
- Birth*: Walter G. Johnson was born in 1868 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Lily B. Roberson, daughter of Morgan Green Roberson and Selina Elizabeth Parrish, on 12 April 1897 at Franklin Co., NC.1
Family: Lily B. Roberson b. a Mar 1871, d. 12 May 1914
M, b. circa 1790
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth*: William Johnson was born circa 1815 at TN.1
- Marriage*: He married Sarah Jane Fortner, daughter of Jonathan Forkner and Margaret Falls, on 1 March 1842 at Claiborne Co., TN.2
Family: Sarah Jane Fortner b. 1823
John Rhea Johnston1
M, b. 5 February 1876, d. 17 August 1950
- Birth*: John Rhea Johnston was born on 5 February 1876 at Monroe Co., TN.2
- Marriage*: He married Julia Elizabeth Forkner, daughter of Lawrence Monroe Forkner and Melvina Sands, on 13 November 1899 at Monroe Co., TN.1
- Death*: John Rhea Johnston died on 17 August 1950 at Sweetwater, Monroe Co., TN, at age 74 .2
Family: Julia Elizabeth Forkner b. 29 Aug 1877, d. 19 Mar 1960
Nancy Clara Johnston1
F, b. 8 August 1845, d. 8 March 1889
- Birth*: Nancy Clara Johnston was born on 8 August 1845 at TN.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Lawrence A. Forkner, son of Lawrence Forkner and Jestuana Golden, on 29 November 1866 at Monroe Co., TN.1,2,3
- Death*: Nancy Clara Johnston died on 8 March 1889 at Monroe Co., TN, at age 43 .1,2
- Burial*: She was buried circa 19 March 1889 at Forkner Cemetery, Sweetwater, Monroe Co., TN.4
Family: Lawrence A. Forkner b. 7 Feb 1839, d. 30 Aug 1881
M, b. 12 September 1916, d. 14 October 1986
Alton William Jones at Fort Bragg, N.C.
- Birth*: Alton William Jones was born on 12 September 1916 at NC.4,2
- He was the son of Joe Roberts Jones and Ola Eason.3
- Marriage*: Alton William Jones married Elizabeth Eloise Faulkner, daughter of John Henry Faulkner and Mary Gertrude Skittletharpe, circa 1936; This was a common law marriage per Aileen Jones Baker Genealogy.1,4
- Death*: Alton William Jones died on 14 October 1986 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC, at age 70 .4,2
Family: Elizabeth Eloise Faulkner b. 8 Dec 1917, d. 18 Feb 1998
F, b. 22 May 1903, d. 15 July 1968
- Birth*: Annie Jones was born on 22 May 1903 at Warren Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Robert Jackson Abbott, son of Omega Robert M. Abbott and Elizabeth Pendergrass, on 15 June 1919 at Sandy Creek, Vance Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Annie Jones died on 15 July 1968 at New Bern, Craven Co., NC, at age 65 . Death resulted from injuries in an automobile accident.1
- Burial*: She was buried on 17 July 1968 at Thomas Chapel Cemetery, Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
Family: Robert Jackson Abbott b. 11 May 1893, d. 11 Jul 1968
F, b. circa 1875
- Father: Memucan Hunt Jones1 b. 25 Dec 1835, d. 14 Mar 1905
- Mother: Missouri A. Peed1 b. c 1856, d. b 1900
- Birth*: Annie Jones was born circa 1875 at NC.1
- She was the daughter of Memucan Hunt Jones and Missouri A. Peed.1
- [S67] 1880 Granville Co., N.C. Census.
Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones1
F, b. 13 December 1936, d. 12 May 2003
- Father: Alton William Jones2 b. 12 Sep 1916, d. 14 Oct 1986
- Mother: Elizabeth Eloise Faulkner b. 8 Dec 1917, d. 18 Feb 1998
- Birth*: Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones was born on 13 December 1936 at Guilford Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of Alton William Jones and Elizabeth Eloise Faulkner.2
- Marriage*: Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones married Charles Eddie Jackson circa 1953.
- Marriage*: Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones married Bobby Alexandria Ray Southern circa 1964.
- Marriage*: Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones married (?) Teer after 1970.
- Death*: Barbara Joyce Bobbie Jones died on 12 May 2003 at High Point, Guilford Co., NC, at age 66 .2,3
Family 1: Charles Eddie Jackson
- Debra Jean Jackson
- Charles Eddie Jackson Jr.
- Michael Bond Jackson
Family 2: Bobby Alexandria Ray Southern b. 7 Feb 1937, d. 19 Dec 1997
- Alexander Ray Southern
- Sabrina Ann Southern