F, b. 10 October 1858, d. 20 April 1929
- Birth*: Tabitha Loy Loyd was born on 10 October 1858 at NC.2
- She was the daughter of Robert Loyd and Fanny Short.3
- Marriage*: Tabitha Loy Loyd married Benjamin Wiley Clopton on 21 February 1883 at Warren Co., NC.4
- Death*: Tabitha Loy Loyd died on 20 April 1929 at Sandy Creek, Vance Co., NC, at age 70 . Mrs. A.L. Faulkner of Henderson was the informant.2,5
- Burial*: She was buried on 21 April 1929 at New Sandy Creek Baptist Church Cemetery, Vance Co., NC.2,5
Family: Benjamin Wiley Clopton b. 23 Aug 1857, d. 15 Jun 1922
- [S849] Unknown author, North Carolina Death Collection, 1908 -2004.
- [S392] Maria P. Faulkner, New Sandy Creek Baptist Church Cemetery.
- [S10] Franklin Co., N.C. 1860 Census.
- [S1398] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriages 1759 - 1979, unknown repository.
M, b. circa 1800, d. October 1859
- Birth*: Thomas Loyd was born circa 1800 at NC.
- Marriage*: He married Rhoda Clark, daughter of Reubin Clark and Mary "Polly" Faulkner, on 17 September 1822 at Granville Co., NC; Warren Co. Marriage lic for Pathenia Loyd listed her parents names.1
- Death*: Thomas Loyd died in October 1859 at Granville Co., NC.2
Family: Rhoda Clark b. c 1806
- Isaac J. Loyd b. c 1832
- Nathaniel Loyd+ b. c 1834, d. 3 Sep 1863
- Amelia Loyd b. c 1836
- Thomas Loyd Jr.+ b. c 1838, d. 15 Dec 1862
- Marilla Loyd+ b. 18 Jan 1839, d. 31 Jan 1900
- Catharine Loyd b. c 1840, d. 6 Apr 1922
- Malissa Ann Loyd+ b. c 1841
- Fanny Loyd b. c 1842
- Parthenia Loyd+ b. c 1849, d. b 1920
Thomas Loyd Jr.
M, b. circa 1838, d. 15 December 1862
- Birth*: Thomas Loyd Jr. was born circa 1838 at NC.
- He was the son of Thomas Loyd and Rhoda Clark.
- Marriage*: Thomas Loyd Jr. married Cordelia Ann Clark, daughter of Joseph Clark and Betsy Smith, on 18 December 1856 at Granville Co., NC.1
- Death*: Thomas Loyd Jr. died on 15 December 1862 at Fredericksburg, VA.2
Viola "Ola" Loyd1
F, b. 30 March 1885, d. 20 February 1920
- Birth*: Viola "Ola" Loyd was born on 30 March 1885 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Richard Reid Pendergrass, son of Richard Jordan Pendergrass and Mary Jane Coley, on 11 June 1905 at Sandy Creek, Warren Co., NC.1
- Death*: Viola "Ola" Loyd died on 20 February 1920 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 34 .2
Family: Richard Reid Pendergrass b. 11 Jun 1871, d. 2 Jul 1944
- Margaret Pendergrass b. 9 Jan 1912, d. 25 Jan 2007
- Onnie T. Pendergrass
M, b. circa 1794
- Birth*: William Loyd was born circa 1794 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Rebecca Clark, daughter of John Clark and Mary "Polly" (?), on 1 January 1817 at Warren Co., NC.1
Family: Rebecca Clark b. c 1794
- [S646] Inc. Warren County Heritage Book Committee and County Heritage, Warren County Heritage North Carolina Volume I, 407.
Olivia Obera Luallin
F, b. 12 March 1903, d. 6 May 1982
- Birth*: Olivia Obera Luallin was born on 12 March 1903 at MO.
- Marriage*: She married Otis Ray Forkner, son of Robert Lee Forkner and Millie Catherine Roper, on 11 September 1925 at Lebanon, Laclede Co., MO.
- Death*: Olivia Obera Luallin died on 6 May 1982 at age 79 .
Family: Otis Ray Forkner b. 11 Sep 1899, d. 13 Jul 1989
M, b. 24 February 1902, d. 10 February 1992
- Birth*: Clifton Norman Lucas was born on 24 February 1902 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Josie Elizabeth Faulkner, daughter of Henry Bateman Falkner and Julia Daisy Collins, after 1930.1
- Death*: Clifton Norman Lucas died on 10 February 1992 at Eden, Rockingham Co., NC, at age 89 .2
Family: Josie Elizabeth Faulkner b. 6 Aug 1907, d. 29 Dec 1957
F, b. 9 February 1897, d. 15 November 1990
- Birth*: Gillie Mae Lumber was born on 9 February 1897 at VA.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Thomas Edwin Greyard, son of Willoughby "William" Earnest Greyard and Sarah Ann Wilson, on 2 December 1914 at Portsmouth, VA.1,3
- Death*: Gillie Mae Lumber died on 15 November 1990 at Henrico Co., VA, at age 93 .2,4
- Burial*: She was buried circa 17 November 1990 at Olive Branch Cemetery, Portsmouth City, Portsmouth Co., VA.2
Family: Thomas Edwin Greyard b. 24 Nov 1891, d. 23 Dec 1949
Cora Annie Lupton
F, b. 15 September 1896, d. 31 October 1960
- Birth*: Cora Annie Lupton was born on 15 September 1896 at Swanquarter, NC.1
- She was the daughter of John Rolling Lupton and Laura Parson.1
- Marriage*: Cora Annie Lupton married William Thomas Skittletharpe, son of James Demato Skittletharpe and Susan Olivia Woolard, on 24 April 1914 at Bath, Beaufort Co., NC.
- Divorce*: Cora Annie Lupton and William Thomas Skittletharpe were divorced on 21 January 1937 at VA.2
- Death*: Cora Annie Lupton died on 31 October 1960 at Tarboro, Edgecombe Co., NC, at age 64 .1
- Burial*: She was buried on 2 November 1960 at Edgecomb Memorial Park, Tarboro, Edgecombe Co., NC.1
Family: William Thomas Skittletharpe b. 14 Jun 1893, d. 25 Jul 1978
F, b. 14 April 1910, d. 5 August 1982
- Birth*: Edna Lupton was born on 14 April 1910 at NC.2,3
- Marriage*: She married Walter Ronald Beckham, son of Walter McDuffy Beckham and Norma Grissom, circa 1930.1
- Death*: Edna Lupton died on 5 August 1982 at Vance Co., NC, at age 72 .2,3
- Burial*: She was buried circa 7 August 1982 at Perry's Chapel Church Cemetery, Franklin Co., NC.2,3
Family: Walter Ronald Beckham b. 7 Apr 1909, d. 25 Sep 1972
George W. Lupton1
M, b. January 1898
- Birth*: George W. Lupton was born in January 1898 at NC.1
- He was the son of John Rolling Lupton and Laura Parson.1
- [S1737] 1900 Hyde Co., N.C. Census.
M, b. July 1854
- Birth*: John Rolling Lupton was born in July 1854 at NC.2
- Marriage*: He married Laura Parson before 1895.1
Family: Laura Parson b. Nov 1876
Edward Phillip Lynch
M, b. 12 March 1909, d. 3 September 1967
- Birth*: Edward Phillip Lynch was born on 12 March 1909 at Warren Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Myrtle Elizabeth Faulkner on 14 April 1928 at Warrenton, Warren Co., NC; Married at Court House by John W. Allen, JP, Wit: C.C. Hunter, W.J. Bishop, P.M Stallings.2
- Death*: Edward Phillip Lynch died on 3 September 1967 at South Hill, Mecklenburg Co., VA, at age 58 .1
Family: Myrtle Elizabeth Faulkner b. 15 Apr 1910, d. 27 Dec 1994
- Edward Phillip Lynch Jr. b. 7 May 1931, d. 4 Sep 1995
Edward Phillip Lynch Jr.
M, b. 7 May 1931, d. 4 September 1995
- Father: Edward Phillip Lynch b. 12 Mar 1909, d. 3 Sep 1967
- Mother: Myrtle Elizabeth Faulkner b. 15 Apr 1910, d. 27 Dec 1994
- Birth*: Edward Phillip Lynch Jr. was born on 7 May 1931 at NC.
- He was the son of Edward Phillip Lynch and Myrtle Elizabeth Faulkner.
- Marriage*: Edward Phillip Lynch Jr. married Mary Elizabeth Clark, daughter of Joseph W. Clark and Dorothy Lewis, on 27 March 1950 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: Edward Phillip Lynch Jr. married Marian Joyce Edmonds on 29 September 1975 at Boydton, VA.2
- Death*: Edward Phillip Lynch Jr. died on 4 September 1995 at Brodnax, Brunswick Co., VA, at age 64 .3
Family 1: Mary Elizabeth Clark b. 8 Feb 1933, d. 3 Aug 2003
Family 2: Marian Joyce Edmonds
F, b. 25 September 1888, d. 20 March 1963
- Father: Joseph M. Lynch2 b. Feb 1857
- Mother: Elizabeth Mildred "Bettie" Grubbs1 b. 10 Jul 1863, d. 18 Apr 1932
- Birth*: Eula Lynch was born on 25 September 1888 at Granville Co., NC.3
- She was the daughter of Joseph M. Lynch and Elizabeth Mildred "Bettie" Grubbs.1,2
- Marriage*: Eula Lynch married John Bonyan Faulkner, son of Pleasant Fowler Faulkner and Bettie Bertha Ross, on 18 October 1905 at Vance Co., NC.4
- Marriage*: Eula Lynch married William Joseph "Joe" Duncan circa 1918.1
- Death*: Eula Lynch died on 20 March 1963 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 74 .3
Family 1: John Bonyan Faulkner b. Jul 1885, d. 1 Apr 1911
Family 2: William Joseph "Joe" Duncan b. 15 Jun 1877, d. 31 Jan 1959
- [S562] 1930 Granville Co., N.C. Census.
- [S1169] David H. Gupton, Faulkner.
- [S138] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Marriage Register, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S628] 1910 Wake Co., N.C. Census.
- [S273] Unknown volume, Granville Co., N.C. Birth Register, unknown repository.
- [S865] Unknown author, N.C. Birth Index 1800 - 2000.
Frederick Robert Lynch1
M, b. 29 January 1892, d. September 1983
- Birth*: Frederick Robert Lynch was born on 29 January 1892 at Morehead City, NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Geneva W. Levister, daughter of Rev. Charles M. Levister and J. Mildred "Nellie" (?), on 31 August 1911 at Portsmouth, VA.1
- Death*: Frederick Robert Lynch died in September 1983 at MD at age 91 .3
Family: Geneva W. Levister b. c Nov 1892
Joseph M. Lynch1
M, b. February 1857
- Birth*: Joseph M. Lynch was born in February 1857 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Elizabeth Mildred "Bettie" Grubbs on 16 April 1878 at Granville Co., NC.2
Family: Elizabeth Mildred "Bettie" Grubbs b. 10 Jul 1863, d. 18 Apr 1932
Leslie Brenon Mabe1
F, b. 19 May 1917, d. 7 November 2007
- Birth*: Leslie Brenon Mabe was born on 19 May 1917 at Caldwell Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Forest Bennett Faulkner, son of Harland Alvin Faulkner and Ernestine Williams, on 14 February 1964 at Durham, Durham Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Leslie Brenon Mabe died on 7 November 2007 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC, at age 90 .1
Family: Forest Bennett Faulkner b. b 1903, d. 3 Aug 1994
F, b. 10 May 1904, d. 14 May 1990
- Birth*: Nell Mabes was born on 10 May 1904 at Montgomery Co., VA.2
- Marriage*: She married Joseph Alexander Renn, son of James Robert Renn and Alice Scott Minor, circa 1910.1
- Death*: Nell Mabes died on 14 May 1990 at Kennersville, Forsyth Co., NC, at age 86 .2
Family: Joseph Alexander Renn b. 13 Sep 1889, d. 17 Aug 1965
Bonnie Bell Mabry1
F, b. 29 October 1910, d. 16 April 2001
- Father: George W. Mabry2 b. c 1866, d. 17 Nov 1923
- Mother: Della Mabry2 b. 21 May 1873, d. 19 Feb 1953
- Birth*: Bonnie Bell Mabry was born on 29 October 1910 at Halifax Co., NC.1,3
- She was the daughter of George W. Mabry and Della Mabry.2
- Marriage*: Bonnie Bell Mabry married Isaac William Faulkner, son of Quincy Anderson "Ancie" Faulkner and Odie Burnett, on 16 April 1927 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: Bonnie Bell Mabry married Lemuel Bryant Ivey on 4 August 1938 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.4
- Marriage*: Bonnie Bell Mabry married William Elmer Rawls on 19 December 1949 at Norfolk Co., VA.5
- Death*: Bonnie Bell Mabry died on 16 April 2001 at Enfield, Halifax Co., NC, at age 90 .3
Family 1: Isaac William Faulkner b. 17 Jun 1908, d. 28 Dec 1941
Family 2: Lemuel Bryant Ivey b. 20 Dec 1913, d. 5 Sep 1971
Family 3: William Elmer Rawls b. 28 Oct 1911, d. 2 Feb 1996
- [S134] 1920 Warren Co., N.C. Census.
- [S2229] Unknown volume, North Carolina Death Indexes, 1908-2004, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S992] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriage Collection 1741-2004, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S2364] Unknown volume, Virginia Marriage Records 1936-2014, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S545] 1930 Vance Co., N.C. Census.
- [S160] Unknown volume, Vance County, N.C. Birth Register, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
F, b. 21 May 1873, d. 19 February 1953
- Birth*: Della Mabry was born on 21 May 1873 at Warren Co., NC.1,3
- Marriage*: She married George W. Mabry on 24 June 1905 at Warren Co., NC.1,4,2
- Death*: Della Mabry died on 19 February 1953 at Littleton, Warren Co., NC, at age 79 .3
Family: George W. Mabry b. c 1866, d. 17 Nov 1923
George W. Mabry1
M, b. circa 1866, d. 17 November 1923
- Birth*: George W. Mabry was born circa 1866 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Della Mabry on 24 June 1905 at Warren Co., NC.1,2,3
- Death*: George W. Mabry died on 17 November 1923 at Halifax Co., NC.4
Family: Della Mabry b. 21 May 1873, d. 19 Feb 1953
Robert Emmitt Mabry1
M, b. 5 May 1921, d. 28 January 1980
- Birth*: Robert Emmitt Mabry was born on 5 May 1921 at Sandy Creek, Vance Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Verlie Odell Renn, daughter of Onnie William Renn and Bessie May Hayes, on 21 March 1942 at Epsom, Vance Co., NC.2
- Death*: Robert Emmitt Mabry died on 28 January 1980 at Vance Co., NC, at age 58 .1
- Burial*: He was buried on 30 January 1980 at Liberty Christian Church Cemetery, Vance Co., NC.1
Family: Verlie Odell Renn b. 27 Jul 1922, d. 15 Jan 1983
William Russell MacCurdy1
M, b. 15 April 1860, d. 1937
- Birth*: William Russell MacCurdy was born on 15 April 1860 at MO.1
- Marriage*: He married Florence Ellen Faulkner, daughter of Levi Tipton Faulkner and Mary Ann H. Coffey, circa 1890.1
- Death*: William Russell MacCurdy died in 1937 .1
Family: Florence Ellen Faulkner b. 3 Apr 1860, d. 6 Mar 1943
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
F, b. circa 1869
- Birth*: Elizabeth Macon was born circa 1869 at Warren Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of John Macon and Indianna "Ann" Watspn Ayscue.1
- [S6] 1870 Warren Co., N.C. Census.
M, b. circa 1808
Charles William Maddox1
M, b. 12 March 1858, d. 14 March 1941
- Birth*: Charles William Maddox was born on 12 March 1858 at IL.1
- Marriage*: He married Carrie Etta Faulkner, daughter of Levi Tipton Faulkner and Mary Ann H. Coffey, on 21 December 1886 at Butler, Bates Co., MO.1
- Death*: Charles William Maddox died on 14 March 1941 at Butler, Bates Co., MO, at age 83 .
Family: Carrie Etta Faulkner b. 20 Dec 1868, d. 9 Jun 1953
- [S1022] Unknown author, Missouri Marriage Records 1805 - 2002.
F, b. circa 1763
- Birth*: Nancy Maddry was born circa 1763 at NC.
- Marriage*: She married Joseph Renn on 2 January 1782 at Warren Co., NC; 1. Marriage data from N.C. IGI file.1
Family: Joseph Renn b. c 1757, d. 1 Apr 1833
- [S108] Unknown author, International Genealogical Index, LDS Library, N.C. INdex.
Leroy Jackson Magness1
M, b. 4 June 1834, d. 11 May 1906
- Birth*: Leroy Jackson Magness was born on 4 June 1834 at TN.1
- Marriage*: He married Malissa Faulkner, daughter of Honasa "Asa" Faulkner and Annis Wolfe, on 11 November 1857 at Warren Co., TN.1,2
- Death*: Leroy Jackson Magness died on 11 May 1906 at Dekalb Co., TN, at age 71 .1
Family: Malissa Faulkner b. 29 Jan 1836, d. 2 Feb 1905
Elizabeth Chapman Malbon1
F, b. 30 April 1902, d. 6 September 1928
- Birth*: Elizabeth Chapman Malbon was born on 30 April 1902 at Princess Anne Co., VA.1,2
- Marriage*: She married James Willoughby Greyard, son of Willoughby "William" Earnest Greyard and Sarah Ann Wilson, on 25 November 1922 at Portsmouth, Norfolk Co., VA.1
- Death*: Elizabeth Chapman Malbon died on 6 September 1928 at Portsmouth, VA, at age 26 .2
- Burial*: She was buried circa 8 September 1928 at Olive Branch Cemetery, Portsmouth, Portsmouth City, VA.2