Joseph Anthony Badala
M, b. 24 September 1922, d. 17 September 1989
- Birth*: Joseph Anthony Badala was born on 24 September 1922 at Italy.1
- Marriage*: He married Geraldine E. Moss after 1965.
- Death*: Joseph Anthony Badala died on 17 September 1989 at Vance Co., NC, at age 66 .
Family: Geraldine E. Moss b. 22 Apr 1931, d. 11 Jan 2009
- [S2354] Unknown volume, Social Security Applications & Claims Index, 1936 - 2007, unknown repository.
Burrell F. Badgett1
M, b. circa 1791
- Birth*: Burrell F. Badgett was born circa 1791 at NC.2
- Marriage*: He married Lucy Forkner, daughter of William Jr. Forkner and Susannah Wells, on 19 January 1814 at Surry Co., NC; Ransom Badgett was bondsman.3
Family: Lucy Forkner b. c 1794, d. b 1870
Burrell F. Badgett Jr.1
M, b. circa 1828
- Birth*: Burrell F. Badgett Jr. was born circa 1828 at TN.1
- He was the son of Burrell F. Badgett and Lucy Forkner.1
- [S1793] 1850 Knox Co., Tenn. Census.
Cassandra M. Badgett1
F, b. circa 1838, d. 22 January 1908
M, b. circa 1828, d. 14 August 1909
Robert D. Badgett1
M, b. 13 July 1822, d. 22 January 1893
F, b. circa 1845, d. 28 September 1926
- Birth*: Carrie Mary Caroline Bailey was born circa 1845 at Rockingham Co., NC; Carrie is 57 years old in the 1920 Forsyth Co. Census. Carrie 35 in the 1880 Rockingham Co., N.C. Census.1,3,4
- Marriage*: She married John M. Isley on 27 December 1870 at Rockingham Co., NC.1,5
- Death*: Carrie Mary Caroline Bailey died on 28 September 1926 at Oak Ridge, Guilford Co., NC. Carrie Faulkner was the informant.3
Family: John M. Isley b. c 1835, d. b 1919
- [S237] Unknown volume, Forsyth Co., N.C. Marriage Certificate, unknown repository.
- [S1088] Unknown volume, Rowan Co., N.C. Death Certificate, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S1087] Unknown volume, Guilford Co., N.C. Death Certificate, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S2330] 1880 Rockingham Co., N.C. Census.
- [S1398] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriages 1759 - 1979, unknown repository.
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
F, b. circa 1852, d. 11 September 1936
Frank Morgan Bailey1
M, b. 2 June 1916, d. 16 November 1998
- Birth*: Frank Morgan Bailey was born on 2 June 1916 at Franklin Co., NC.2
- Marriage*: He married Ella P. Wrenn, daughter of Eugene Cleveland Wrenn and Minnie R. Woodlief, circa 1940.1
- Death*: Frank Morgan Bailey died on 16 November 1998 at Louisburg, Franklin Co., NC, at age 82 .2
Family: Ella P. Wrenn b. 8 Aug 1918, d. 5 Apr 2010
Joseph Leslie Bailey1
M, b. 11 October 1920, d. 4 June 2004
- Birth*: Joseph Leslie Bailey was born on 11 October 1920 at Bibb Co., AL.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Mary Elizabeth Renn, daughter of Clarence Oliver Renn and Fannie Mae Powell, on 9 February 1946 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC.1
- Death*: Joseph Leslie Bailey died on 4 June 2004 at Norfolk, VA, at age 83 .3
Family: Mary Elizabeth Renn b. 27 May 1926, d. 13 Dec 2015
M, b. circa 1920, d. 11 February 2004
- Birth*: Macon Bailey was born circa 1920 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Vanzer Fowler after 1970.1
- Death*: Macon Bailey died on 11 February 2004 at Wake Co., NC.2
Family: Vanzer Fowler b. 2 May 1920, d. 5 May 1990
F, b. 5 May 1891, d. 28 April 1975
- Birth*: Patty Bailey was born on 5 May 1891 at NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Eddie Clarence Wright, son of James Edward Wright and Vicola Falkner, on 19 July 1909 at Franklin Co., NC.2
- Death*: Patty Bailey died on 28 April 1975 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC, at age 83 .3
Family: Eddie Clarence Wright b. 14 Feb 1887, d. 27 Nov 1968
F, b. before 1790
- Marriage*: Sally Bailey married Yancey Bailey.
- Birth*: Sally Bailey was born before 1790 at Person Co., NC.
- Marriage*: She married Jacob Faulkner, son of Benjamin Faulkner Sr. and Frances (?), in August 1811 at Person Co., NC; From Person Co. Record Book 6(1811-1815) page 10: Marriage contract: Sally Bailey, Widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811.
N.C. Marriage Bonds. Person Co. bondsman John Brook. 2.From Person County, N.C. Compilations Land Grants 1794,1805,1823 Tax Lists Record Books Abstracts 1792-1820 Letters of Attorney by Katharine Kerr Kendall Page 87 From Person Co. Record Book, Book t (1811-1815) page 10. Marriage contract: Salley Baily, widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811. Page 88 August Court 1812 page 95 Estate of Elizabeth Baily, dec., in account with Jacob and Sally Faulkner, adm. Legatees: Sally Fulgeur, mother of dec'd, Mary Farris, Sarah Moore, Gabriel Baily, William Baily, Francis Shephard; Jane, John, and Harriett Baily.
Family 1: Yancey Bailey b. b 1790, d. b 1811
M, b. before 1790, d. before 1811
- Marriage*: Yancey Bailey married Sally Bailey.
- Birth*: Yancey Bailey was born before 1790.
- Death*: He died before 1811 .
Family: Sally Bailey b. b 1790
Cornelius Bennett Baker1
M, b. 23 September 1893, d. 3 October 1969
- Birth*: Cornelius Bennett Baker was born on 23 September 1893 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Pattie Day on 1 November 1914 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.2
- Death*: Cornelius Bennett Baker died on 3 October 1969 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 76 .1
Family: Pattie Day b. 9 Mar 1894, d. 30 Aug 1966
M, b. circa 1867, d. before 1900
- Birth*: Jim Baker was born circa 1867 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Agnes Hoyle, daughter of William James Hoyle and Mary King Wright, circa 1885 at NC.1
- Death*: Jim Baker died before 1900 at NC .1
Family: Agnes Hoyle b. 9 Jan 1868, d. 11 Jan 1960
John D. Baker1
M, b. 1901
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth*: Mary Baker was born circa 1800 at NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Henry Rawls on 24 December 1824 at Franklin Co., NC.1
Family: Henry Rawls b. c 1801
- [S992] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriage Collection 1741-2004, www.Ancestry.com.
Rev. Reuben C. Baker1
M, b. circa 1872, d. 1938
- Birth*: Rev. Reuben C. Baker was born circa 1872 at AL.1
- Marriage*: He married Elizabeth Caroline Forkner, daughter of Rev. James Golden Forkner and Sarah Jane Orr, circa 1895.1
- Death*: Rev. Reuben C. Baker died in 1938 at OK .2
Family: Elizabeth Caroline Forkner b. c 1877, d. 1969
F, b. 8 January 1917, d. 21 February 1993
- Father: Cornelius Bennett Baker3 b. 23 Sep 1893, d. 3 Oct 1969
- Mother: Pattie Day3 b. 9 Mar 1894, d. 30 Aug 1966
- Birth*: Virginia Elizabeth Baker was born on 8 January 1917 at Vance Co., NC.3
- She was the daughter of Cornelius Bennett Baker and Pattie Day.3
- Marriage*: Virginia Elizabeth Baker married Linwood Belmont Falkner, son of James Edgar Falkner and Ida A. Powell, on 3 December 1937 at Boydton, Franklin Co., VA.4
- Death*: Virginia Elizabeth Baker died on 21 February 1993 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 76 .3
Family: Linwood Belmont Falkner b. 6 Dec 1915, d. 21 Jun 1985
- [S263] Maria P. Faulkner, "Descendents of Ford Falkner", Ancestral File.
- [S160] Unknown volume, Vance County, N.C. Birth Register, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S179] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S2364] Unknown volume, Virginia Marriage Records 1936-2014, www.Ancestry.com.
William A. Baker1
M, b. 22 February 1869, d. June 1945
- Birth*: William A. Baker was born on 22 February 1869 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Mary Ann Josephine Faulkner, daughter of John E. Faulkner and Mary Jane Bishop, circa 1901 at Panola Co., MS.1
- Death*: William A. Baker died in June 1945 at Panola Co., MS, at age 76 .1
Family: Mary Ann Josephine Faulkner b. 23 Feb 1873, d. 8 Mar 1955
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
M, b. circa 1853, d. 22 November 1925
- Birth*: William Neal Baker was born circa 1853 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Eula Edwards, daughter of Rufus H. Edwards and Louvenia "Lula" Ball, on 13 April 1910 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1
- Death*: William Neal Baker died on 22 November 1925 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.2
- Burial*: He was buried on 23 November 1925 at Rock Bridge Cemetery, Henderson, Vance Co., NC.2
Family: Eula Edwards b. 23 Feb 1885, d. 9 Jan 1955
William Vellie Baker1
M, b. 3 July 1899
- Birth*: William Vellie Baker was born on 3 July 1899 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Myrtis Coghill, daughter of Robert Henry B. Coghill and Ida Jean Faulkner, on 6 December 1924 at Vance Co., NC.1
Family: Myrtis Coghill b. 16 Nov 1904, d. 15 Oct 1997
Alma M. Ball1
F, b. February 1899, d. March 1968
- Father: Isham Grey Ball Jr.1 b. 21 Sep 1855, d. 8 Nov 1926
- Mother: Sarah Ann "Mollie" Clark1 b. 14 Oct 1857, d. a 1940
- Birth*: Alma M. Ball was born in February 1899 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of Isham Grey Ball Jr. and Sarah Ann "Mollie" Clark.1
- Marriage*: Alma M. Ball married Willie Frank Wester on 21 July 1918 at Franklin Co., NC.2
- Death*: Alma M. Ball died in March 1968 at Castalia, Nash Co., NC, at age 69 .3
Family: Willie Frank Wester b. 29 May 1893, d. 10 Jun 1960
Alpheus H. Ball
M, b. April 1833, d. 7 June 1910
- Birth*: Alpheus H. Ball was born in April 1833 at Warren Co., NC.1
- He was the son of James H. Ball and Nancy G. Rudd.
- Marriage*: Alpheus H. Ball married Henrietta "Etta" H. Huff on 14 February 1883 at Brunswick Co., VA.2,3
- Death*: Alpheus H. Ball died on 7 June 1910 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 77 .4
- Burial*: He was buried circa 9 June 1910 at James Ball Family Cemetery, Vance Co., NC.4
Family: Henrietta "Etta" H. Huff b. Apr 1841
Ann Elizabeth Ball
F, b. circa 1830, d. 30 April 1901
- Birth*: Ann Elizabeth Ball was born circa 1830 at NC.1
- She was the daughter of James H. Ball and Nancy G. Rudd.
- Marriage: Ann Elizabeth Ball married Ransom Harris Duke, son of Samuel Duke and Lucy Green Harris, on 25 August 1846 at Warren Co., NC.2
- Death*: Ann Elizabeth Ball died on 30 April 1901 at Epsom, Franklin Co., NC.3
- Burial*: She was buried on 1 May 1901 at James Ball Family Cemetery, Vance Co., NC.3
Family: Ransom Harris Duke b. c 1820, d. 8 Aug 1864
- [S4] Warren Co., N.C. 1850 Census.
- [S646] Inc. Warren County Heritage Book Committee and County Heritage, Warren County Heritage North Carolina Volume I, pg 135.
- [S1375] Unknown author, Obituaries from the Gold Leaf Henderson, Vance Co., N.C., pg 44.
- [S10] Franklin Co., N.C. 1860 Census, pg 497.
- [S11] Franklin Co., N.C. 1870 Census.
F, b. circa 1848, d. 25 March 1928
- Birth*: Anna Ball was born circa 1848 at Warren Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Richard Stevenson on 14 December 1874 at Warren Co., NC.1
- Death*: Anna Ball died on 25 March 1928 at Hawtree, Warren Co., NC.2
Family: Richard Stevenson b. c 1810, d. 1898
M, b. July 1873, d. 16 February 1932
- Father: William Ball1 b. 22 Apr 1830, d. 26 Feb 1878
- Mother: Elizabeth Adams1 b. 18 Jan 1838, d. 26 Mar 1922
- Birth*: Benjamin F. Ball was born in July 1873 at NC.1
- He was the son of William Ball and Elizabeth Adams.1
- Marriage*: Benjamin F. Ball married Maude Critcher circa 1901.1
- Death*: Benjamin F. Ball died on 16 February 1932 at Oxford, Granville Co., NC, at age 58 .1
Family: Maude Critcher b. 2 Nov 1881, d. 27 Dec 1948
Bettie Simmons Ball1
F, b. 3 January 1844, d. 26 January 1926
- Birth*: Bettie Simmons Ball was born on 3 January 1844 at Warren Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of James H. Ball and Nancy G. Rudd.
- Marriage*: Bettie Simmons Ball married Silas Powell, son of Henry Powell and Elizabeth Hayes, on 18 January 1866 at Warren Co., NC.2
- Death*: Bettie Simmons Ball died on 26 January 1926 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 82 . Silas Powell was the informant.1
Family: Silas Powell b. 10 Mar 1848, d. 8 Dec 1911
F, b. 1859, d. 20 June 1899
- Birth*: Caroline Ball was born in 1859 at Granville Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of William D. Ball and Helen Evans.1
- Marriage*: Caroline Ball married William H. Choplin on 20 February 1878 at Franklin Co., NC.2
- Death*: Caroline Ball died on 20 June 1899 at Wake Co., NC.3