Elizabeth "Bettie" Kearney
F, b. 31 May 1829, d. 16 January 1901
- Birth*: Elizabeth "Bettie" Kearney was born on 31 May 1829 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Jacob Parker circa 1856.
- Death*: Elizabeth "Bettie" Kearney died on 16 January 1901 at NC at age 71 .2
Family: Jacob Parker b. 10 Apr 1822, d. 10 Jun 1901
- Walter Chandler Young Parker+ b. 17 Apr 1858, d. 25 Feb 1905
F, b. 4 May 1898, d. 23 April 1981
- Birth*: Emma Kearney was born on 4 May 1898 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Roy Lee Wright, son of Daniel Douglas Wright and Adeline Falkner, on 19 November 1919 at Franklin Co., NC.1,3
- Death*: Emma Kearney died on 23 April 1981 at Louisburg, Franklin Co., NC, at age 82 .2
Family: Roy Lee Wright b. 7 May 1890, d. 1 Mar 1962
Joseph Thomas Kearney1
M, b. 21 October 1922, d. 13 August 2010
- Birth*: Joseph Thomas Kearney was born on 21 October 1922 at NC.2,3
- Marriage*: He married Dorothy Williams Wright, daughter of Otis Benjamin Wright and Elizabeth Christmas "Lizzie" Faulkner, circa 1947.1
- Death*: Joseph Thomas Kearney died on 13 August 2010 at Durham, Durham Co., NC, at age 87 .2
Family: Dorothy Williams Wright b. 8 Nov 1928, d. 9 Oct 2008
Leon Winston Kearney1
M, b. 15 September 1928, d. 28 November 1979
- Birth*: Leon Winston Kearney was born on 15 September 1928 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Frances Anne Strother, daughter of Joseph Glen Strother and Alma Lee Faulkner, on 29 August 1953 at Franklin Co., NC.1,3
- Death*: Leon Winston Kearney died on 28 November 1979 at Franklin Co., NC, at age 51 .1,4
Family: Frances Anne Strother b. 22 Feb 1938, d. 2 Feb 2006
F, b. 11 February 1877, d. 21 February 1945
- Birth*: Mamie Kearney was born on 11 February 1877 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Hugh U. Edwards, son of William Henry Edwards and Henrietta Jackson, on 28 December 1898 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- Death*: Mamie Kearney died on 21 February 1945 at Louisburg, Franklin Co., NC, at age 68 .1
Family: Hugh U. Edwards b. 13 Apr 1873, d. 11 Jan 1939
- [S180] Unknown volume, Franklin Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Franklin Co, NC Courthouse.
F, b. 27 January 1878, d. 6 July 1966
- Birth*: Meta Kearney was born on 27 January 1878 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- She was the daughter of William R. Kearney and Fannie Bailey.1
- Marriage*: Meta Kearney married Walter Timothy Renn, son of George P. Renn and Sally J. "Sarah" Hoyle, on 29 December 1897 at at her father, William Kearney's home, Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Meta Kearney died on 6 July 1966 at Kittrell, Vance Co., NC, at age 88 .1
Family: Walter Timothy Renn b. 22 Apr 1878, d. 20 Oct 1955
M, b. 27 June 1924, d. 23 February 1992
- Birth*: Shem Patterson Kearney was born on 27 June 1924 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Annie Belle Coghill, daughter of Robert Henry B. Coghill and Ida Jean Faulkner, on 27 June 1952 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Shem Patterson Kearney died on 23 February 1992 at Louisburg, Franklin Co., NC, at age 67 .3
Family: Annie Belle Coghill b. 18 Jun 1914, d. 12 Feb 2002
M, b. circa 1850
Carl Walter Keel1
M, b. 10 November 1871, d. 11 July 1938
- Birth*: Carl Walter Keel was born on 10 November 1871 at Pitt Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Josephine "Josie" Faulkner, daughter of Alexander "Sandy" Faulkner and Hicksey Roberson, on 18 April 1906 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Death*: Carl Walter Keel died on 11 July 1938 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC, at age 66 .2
Family: Josephine "Josie" Faulkner b. c 1864, d. 8 Jan 1926
M, b. 12 August 1925, d. 17 January 1996
- Birth*: Burney Keeton was born on 12 August 1925 at AL.1
- Marriage*: He married Mildred Virginia Faulkner, daughter of Julian Carr Faulkner and Virginia Dickerson, on 5 June 1949 at Newport News, VA.1,2
- Death*: Burney Keeton died on 17 January 1996 at Hampton Co., VA, at age 70 .1
- Obituary: On 18 January 1996 at Newport News, VA, Burney Keeton, loving husband, father and grandfather, age 70, of Hampton, died Wednesday, Jan. 17, 1996. He was a native of Carbon Hill, Ala., and a Hampton/Newport News resident for over 37 years.
He attended Central Baptist Church. He served in the U.S. Army for 20 years, retiring in November 1964. Some of his assignments included World War II service in the Philippines, Korea, Germany and Forts Belvoir, Eustis and Monroe. He worked for the city of Hampton as a building inspector for 10 years.
He will be greatly missed by his wife, Mildred Faulkner Keeton; his son, Terry A. Keeton of Belleair, Fla; his daughter, Vicki K. Paquette, and granddaughter, Christina J. Paquette, of Newport News; three brothers, Charlie Keeton of Fayette, Ala., Almon Keeton of Moline, Ill., and Hollis Keeton of Rockford, Ill; and two sisters, Lestra K. Haines of Anniston, Ala., and Betty Dodd of Haleyville, Ala.3
Family: Mildred Virginia Faulkner
Johnnie Woods Keith1
M, b. 2 July 1920, d. 26 May 1992
- Birth*: Johnnie Woods Keith was born on 2 July 1920 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Josephine Wrenn, daughter of Claude Lee Wrenn and Alice "Allie" Blanch Fuller, on 25 September 1941 at Oxford, Granville Co., NC.1
- Divorce*: Johnnie Woods Keith and Josephine Wrenn were divorced on 18 January 1965 at Granville Co., NC.3
- Death*: Johnnie Woods Keith died on 26 May 1992 at Durham, Durham Co., NC, at age 71 .2
Family: Josephine Wrenn b. 15 Jan 1923, d. 18 Oct 2009
Leander A. "Lee" Keith1
M, b. circa 1874, d. 30 October 1907
- Birth*: Leander A. "Lee" Keith was born circa 1874 at NC.1
- Marriage*: He married Dora Belle Obriant, daughter of Lyndon Philpot Obriant and Susan Margaret Peed, on 30 December 1894 at Wake Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Leander A. "Lee" Keith died on 30 October 1907 at Wake Co., NC.
Family: Dora Belle Obriant b. 18 Oct 1874, d. 17 Jun 1969
F, b. before 1845
- [S179] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
F, b. 1822
- Birth*: Lucinda Kell was born in 1822 at TN.1
- Marriage*: She married Rev. William Burkhalter Faulkner, son of Dr. Archibald Faulkner and Rebecca Burkhalter, circa 1837.
Family: Rev. William Burkhalter Faulkner b. 17 Sep 1814, d. 27 May 1875
- [S34] Mona Forkner Paulas, The Forkner Clan Vol III, pg 173.
Earl John Kelly
M, b. 15 June 1913, d. 31 August 1947
- Birth*: Earl John Kelly was born on 15 June 1913 at Fort Plain, NY.1
- Marriage*: He married Delphine Louise Ellis, daughter of Charles Wellons Ellis and Mamie Southbell Scoggins, on 16 December 1943 at Holloway Street, Durham, Durham Co., NC.1
- Death*: Earl John Kelly died on 31 August 1947 at age 34 . Drowned while fishing at Lake Oscago.
Family: Delphine Louise Ellis b. 23 Aug 1912, d. 5 Apr 1989
- Charles Earl Kelly
- Larry Richard Kelly
- [S1384] Megstar97, Kellie Family Tree.
Mary Jane Kelly
F, b. October 1869
- Birth*: Mary Jane Kelly was born in October 1869 at NC.1
- She was the daughter of Spencer Kelly and Catherine Rosco.
- Marriage*: Mary Jane Kelly married Fenner Woolard, son of Silas S. Woolard and Hester A. Caroline Skittlethorp, on 29 January 1890 at Beaufort Co., NC.
- Census*: Mary Jane Kelly appeared on the census of 1 April 1930 at Bath, Beaufort Co., NC. Mary J. is 62 years old and a Widow. She is living with her son Claude and wife Blanche.2
Family: Fenner Woolard b. Nov 1869, d. b 1910
Orpha Lavera Kelly
F, b. 11 March 1924, d. 17 July 1985
- Birth*: Orpha Lavera Kelly was born on 11 March 1924 at OK.
- Marriage*: She married Elmer Clayton Greyard, son of Phillip John Greyard and Maria May Hansen, on 19 April 1944 at Coconino Co., AZ.
- Death*: Orpha Lavera Kelly died on 17 July 1985 at AZ at age 61 .
Family: Elmer Clayton Greyard b. 9 Apr 1914, d. 27 Mar 2002
M, b. circa 1831, d. before 1890
- Birth*: Spencer Kelly was born circa 1831 at NC.
- Marriage*: He married Catherine Rosco on 30 March 1859 at Beaufort Co., NC.1
- Death*: Spencer Kelly died before 1890 .
- [S992] Unknown volume, North Carolina Marriage Collection 1741-2004, www.Ancestry.com.
Eliza Jane Kelsoe1
F, b. 14 October 1849, d. 14 April 1930
- Birth*: Eliza Jane Kelsoe was born on 14 October 1849 at AL.1
- Marriage*: She married Andrew Fortner, son of Samuel Fortner and Mary Allred, on 7 November 1872 at Blount Co., AL.1
- Death*: Eliza Jane Kelsoe died on 14 April 1930 at Cullman Co., AL, at age 80 .1
Family: Andrew Fortner b. 1 Mar 1847, d. 6 Feb 1904
- [S1595] Unknown volume, Alabama Marriages 1816 - 1957, unknown repository.
Doris Mae Kenyon
F, b. 13 August 1901, d. 20 September 1978
- Birth*: Doris Mae Kenyon was born on 13 August 1901 at PA.
- Marriage*: She married Grady Gill Williams, son of Osceola Young Williams and Etta Jane Falkner, in 1941 at Baker Co., FL.
- Death*: Doris Mae Kenyon died on 20 September 1978 at Duval Co., FL, at age 77 .
Family: Grady Gill Williams b. 4 Dec 1898, d. 5 Sep 1966
Meta Louise Kimball1
F, b. 25 March 1868, d. 3 April 1952
- Birth*: Meta Louise Kimball was born on 25 March 1868 at Granville Co., NC.1
- Marriage*: She married Joseph Jackson Renn, son of William Green Renn and Delila Dilly Bowden, on 3 June 1889 at Granville Co., NC; Granville Co. Mar. Reg. 1867-1924: J.J. Renn, age 28, married Meta L. Kimball, age 21, on 3 June 1889 at Mt. Olive Church. They were married by Rev. William L. Harris. Wit: R.V. Wade, George W. Bobbitt, and A.A. Hicks.2
- Will*: Meta Louise Kimball left a will on 6 January 1950 at Granville Co., NC. Meta's will was probated 7 May 1952. Her daughter Mrs. Myrtle Renn Minor, age 62, was named executrix. Her son Joseph J., age 46, and daughter Myrtle were divisees as well as her grandsons Richard M. Minor Jr, age 28, and William R. Minor, age 23.3
- Death*: She died on 3 April 1952 at Oxford, Granville Co., NC, at age 84 .1
Family: Joseph Jackson Renn b. 8 Nov 1860, d. 7 Apr 1915
- [S231] Unknown volume, Granville Co., N.C. Death Certificate, www.Ancestry.com.
- [S2] Granville Co., N.C. Marriage Register unknown file number.
- [S159] Granville Co., N.C. Wills unknown file number.
- [S135] 1900 Granville Co., N.C. Census.
- [S273] Unknown volume, Granville Co., N.C. Birth Register, unknown repository.
Aaron Albert King1
M, b. circa 1837, d. before 1931
- Marriage*: Aaron Albert King married Lucy Ann Tilley, daughter of Aaron B. Tilley and Lockey Jackson.1
- Birth*: Aaron Albert King was born circa 1837 at NC.1
- Death*: He died before 1931 at NC .1
Family: Lucy Ann Tilley b. 8 Apr 1837, d. 14 Nov 1931
- [S1337] Unknown volume, Stokes Co., N.C. Death Certificate, unknown repository.
F, b. circa 1825, d. before 1860
- Birth*: Elizabeth King was born circa 1825 at NC.
- Marriage*: She married William Henderson Tharrington, son of Rickman Tharrington and Gillius Tharrington, on 25 February 1849 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- Death*: Elizabeth King died before 1860 at NC .
- [S362] Dr. Stephen E. Jr. Bradley, Franklin Co., N.C. Marriage Bonds 1779-1868, pg 55.
Fanny Adelene King1
F, b. 23 February 1879, d. 19 June 1957
- Birth*: Fanny Adelene King was born on 23 February 1879 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married John Wesley Clark, son of John D. Clark and Winnifred Clark, on 4 December 1901.1
- Death*: Fanny Adelene King died on 19 June 1957 at age 78 .1
Family: John Wesley Clark b. 27 Oct 1855, d. 22 Apr 1941
Grace Mae King1
F, b. 23 May 1909, d. 24 March 1996
- Birth*: Grace Mae King was born on 23 May 1909 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Horace Holmes Faulkner, son of Haywood Harris Faulkner and Lessie D. Strickland, on 30 November 1929 at Henderson, Vance Co., NC.1,3
- Death*: Grace Mae King died on 24 March 1996 at South Boston, Halifax Co., VA, at age 86 .2
Family: Horace Holmes Faulkner b. 18 Aug 1909, d. 15 Mar 1972
F, b. 3 February 1896, d. 27 May 1993
- Birth*: Ida King was born on 3 February 1896 at NC.1,2
- Marriage*: She married Roy Woodlief, son of Lewis Woodlief and Minnie Florence Moss, circa 1920.1
- Death*: Ida King died on 27 May 1993 at NC at age 97 .2
Family: Roy Woodlief b. 9 Aug 1896, d. 29 Aug 1974
James Allen King1
M, b. 16 July 1826, d. 2 April 1902
- Birth*: James Allen King was born on 16 July 1826.1
- Marriage*: He married Frances Caroline Faulkner, daughter of Peter Franklin Faulkner and Caroline W. Warren, on 20 December 1855 at Habersham Co., GA.1
- Death*: James Allen King died on 2 April 1902 at Habersham Co., GA, at age 75 .1
Family: Frances Caroline Faulkner b. 5 May 1838, d. 23 Apr 1926
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
Jeremiah King Jr.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth*: Jeremiah King Jr. was born circa 1795.
- Marriage*: He married Nancy Forkner, daughter of Henry Forkner and Frances Howell, on 30 May 1815 at Estill Co., KY.
Family: Nancy Forkner b. 1795
Lee Macon King1
M, b. 5 April 1913, d. 8 October 1981
- Birth*: Lee Macon King was born on 5 April 1913 at Warren Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Violet Irene Faulkner, daughter of Archie Norman Faulkner and Lillian Fulford, on 8 January 1952 at Lee Co., NC.1
- Death*: Lee Macon King died on 8 October 1981 at Nash Co., NC, at age 68 .3
Family: Violet Irene Faulkner b. c 1921, d. 1 Jun 1980
M, b. 19 January 1883, d. 18 June 1940
- Birth*: Mancove King was born on 19 January 1883 at Franklin Co., NC.1,2
- Marriage*: He married Sarah Jane Hoyle, daughter of Joseph Horace Hoyle and Panena Jane Coghill, on 21 September 1904 at J.H. Hoyle's house, Warren Co., NC.1
- Death*: Mancove King died on 18 June 1940 at Little River, Wake Co., NC, at age 57 .2